There is a provision of enrolling one foreign student in each specialization of Film wing and Electronic and Digital Media wing.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates need to apply through the Indian High Commission/Embassy as the case may be in their respective countries to ICCR, Government of India and then ICCR will forward their application to SRFTI, Kolkata. Candidate may please look for ICCR A2A scholarship portal for ICCR application form.
2. Candidates are also required to fill up the application form (download)of SRFTI and upload the same along with the scan copy of educational certificates – Secondary, Senior Secondary (10+2), Degree certificates etc. and other related documents (if any) to ICCR portal.
3. Candidates need to paste his/ her recent colour passport size photograph (not earlier than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without sunglasses.
1. Admission of candidate will be purely provisional and the decision of SRFTI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and all other matters related to admission process will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein will be subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata Courts alone
2. Candidates must submit credentials regarding their knowledge of English Language – English as one of the subject at Senior Secondary level (10+2) or IELTS or TOEFL or equivalent certificate.
3. Medium of instruction at SRFTI is English.
4. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their online written test, performance in the Interview (either through video conferencing or telephonic) and portfolio.
5. A separate email will be sent to the applicants regarding written test and interview dates as and when necessary.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FROM THE CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should hold a valid passport.
2. Visa requirements: Candidate who is finally admitted to the institute must have passport clearly showing a student Visa to study at SRFTI, Kolkata.
3. The Academic Rules & Regulations of the Institute are applicable to the ICCR students as well with regard to eligibility, evaluation, discipline etc.
4. An undertaking / declaration that any information given / furnished by the candidate if found incorrect or false or any information or particulars have been suppressed or omitted, his / her candidature or admission will be cancelled immediately and fees paid will be forfeited. Also he / she shall be debarred from admission to this institute in future.
1. Candidates admitted to any Course/programme in SRFTI, Kolkata should not undertake any academic or professional assignment during the course period.
2. On the basis of the letters of admission issued by this Institute, applicants should contact Indian Embassy/High Commission in their respective countries for obtaining Student Visa to study at SRFTI, Kolkata.
3. In case of any queries, candidates can contact the Academic Office, SRFTI on emai –firstname.lastname@example.org