Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata invites application from Indian nationals for Independent Research proposal on Indian Cinema, Electronic and Digital Media.
|1. An Indian national
2. Must have a Post graduate degree / diploma
3. scholars, researchers and practitioners; specific aspects of media, culture and society
|Six months||Total fellowship amount for each applicant: Rs1,00,000/-. Amount will be disbursed in 3 equal installments @ Rs. 30,000/-. after evaluation of interim reports on 2nd & 4th month and final submission of project after 6 month. Maximum of Rs. 10,000/- may be reimbursed at the end towards contingency expenditure (i.e. purchase of research related books, pen drive etc.) as per actual submission of bills.||1. Each month, the applicant has to submit a report on progress of the research and subsequent write up by email.
2. Applicant has to present his paper/ research / audio-visual in a seminar organised by SRFTI at the end of the programme.
3. Applicant has to submit the hard copy and soft copy of his/her paper / write up / audio-visual at the end of the programme.
1. Applicants are required to be resident in India, and to have an account in any bank operating in India.
2. Applications can be in Hindi or in English. The research work and presentation should be in English.
3. Fellows will be required to submit two interim reports at the end of 2nd and 4th months and final submission of an article of 7000 words including endnotes and references, or an audio-visual material of 10-15 minutes duration along with a write up of 7000 words including endnotes and references during the final presentation of the research project at SRFTI.
4. The fellowships do not require the fellows to be resident of SRFTI.
5. If required, the shortlisted candidate may be interviewed over skype / telephone.
6. Outstation candidates will be provided 2AC rail fare (both way) only for final presentation at SRFTI. A fixed taxi fare for local and outstation candidates will be reimbursed accordingly.
7. Existing students and faculty members of SRFTI cannot apply.
Total No. of Fellowship: 3(maximum)
For application click here
Last Date of Application: 22.12.19
Following documents should be send to: email@example.com
1. Application (Download format) [submit .docx / pdf file]
2. Proposal (download format) [submit .docx / .pdf file]
3. One sample work (if any) [article in .pdf format, audio-visual in .mp4 format]
4. One passport photograph (300 dpi) [submit .jpg file]
5. Scanned copy of certificate in support of academic qualification [.jpg / .pdf file]
6. Scanned copy of supporting documents / Transaction No. of submission fee
Submission fee: Rs. 500/-
Account Name: Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Branch Name: East Jadavpur