Candidates qualified for the online Orientation and Interview of SRFTI are required to submit the followng documents through an online form (link sent through email).
1. Final mark sheet / Certificate of Graduation (If final result not declared, please send a self declaration by when you can submit the same)
2. Proof of Date of Birth (certificate / marksheet of 10thstd.)
3. Admit Card of the JET 2021 admission test.
4. Parents’/guardian’s latest income certificate ( Income Tax Return Copy of Form 16 / Pay Slip/ Salary Certificate from the employer / Income Certificate from local MLA/Councilor)
5. Adhaar Card. (In case of non-availability of Adhaar card, any photo ID card, which has the postal address, of the candidate e.g. voter Id card, Driving license, Passport etc.).
6. Original Caste Certificate (For SC/ST candidates)
7. OBC certificate as per format (For OBC_NCL candidates)
8. Original PWD certificate (For PWD candidates)
9. EWS Certificate (for EWS candidates)
Schedule for orientation
Once registration is done, the candidates will soon be provided with:
1. Guidelines and schedule for Orientation from the concerned department.
2. Guidelines and schedule for Interview separately.
The candidate have to acknowledge and give confirmation of their presence by the specicfic dates (different for different departments) being communicated to them through email. In the absence of confirmation, the next candidate will be called accordingly.
For any specific information helpdesk may be contacted.
Email: email@example.com; Phone: +91 9830590190