Mahesh Krishna, 15th Batch
Manas Krishna, 16th Batch
General Secretary Films:
Akash Chabra 15th Batch
General Secretary EDM:
Anirban Gupta, EDM 2nd Batch
Additional general secretary (Films):
Suyash Kamat l6th Batch.
Additional General Secretary EDM:
Aakash Choudhary EDM 2nd batch.
Prema Shukla lsth Batch,
Sanchari Mukherjee EDM 2nd Batch
Deeksha Negi EDM 2nd Batch,
Vipin Mjayan l5th Batch.
Valerian Raj Felix l6th Batch,
Keshav ‘l6th Batch.
Priyanka Dasgupta 16th Batch,
Asif Kalam 16th Batch’
Geetanjali Chaudhary EDM 2nd Batch,
Rishik Bharath lsth Batch.
Arundev S. l6th Batch,
Meenakshi l6th Batch
“I must say that intimate and intelligent mentoring have been the tutoring strength of SRFTI. It is flexible and compels you to explore further for your growth. It has transformed me as an individual too”.
- Namrata Rao, award-winning editor, Mumba.
“The collaborative mode of learning through intensive practical sessions…SRFTI helps you innovate and learn step by step – both theoretically and practically…and of course, its incredible infrastructure makes all the difference”.
- Krishnamurty K.J. Fresh Graduate, Kerala – Audiography.
“In my very early professional engagement, I found that I am respected for my sensibility….. people demonstrated confidence in me – thanks to SRFTI. It has got a unique ‘apply-correct-improve-and-inherit” mode of practical teaching”.
- Puja Gupta, Cinematography, Mumbai.
- Mithila Hedge 2nd year, Direction & Screenplay Writing.
- Towards the Silver Lining won Best Film on family value in 62nd National Awards
- SRFTI students bag 4 awards in NSFA 2015
- SRFTI students bag 6 awards in NSFA 2014
- ‘Hide & Seek’ directed by Sreedevi Krishnan has been selected in ICFFI
- PAHADA’ directed by Niranjan Kujur, has been selected in the 44th International Film Festival of India 2013, Non feature film category
- ‘Towards The Silver Lining’ Directed by Bhabani Tamuli selected for 12th International Student Film and Video Festival of Beijing Film Academy (ISFVF)
- Venu Madhav Gajella,(Cinematography) has been selected as one of 24 participants for AFA 2013
- Hitesh Liya (Cinematography) participated in the internationa summer school VGIK, Russia