President: Sabaridas TK
General Secretary: Hariharasudhan K.
“I must say that intimate and intelligent mentoring have been the tutoring strength of SRFTI. It is flexible and compels you to explore further for your growth. It has transformed me as an individual too”.
- Namrata Rao, award-winning editor, Mumba.
“The collaborative mode of learning through intensive practical sessions…SRFTI helps you innovate and learn step by step – both theoretically and practically…and of course, its incredible infrastructure makes all the difference”.
- Krishnamurty K.J. Fresh Graduate, Kerala – Audiography.
“In my very early professional engagement, I found that I am respected for my sensibility….. people demonstrated confidence in me – thanks to SRFTI. It has got a unique ‘apply-correct-improve-and-inherit” mode of practical teaching”.
- Puja Gupta, Cinematography, Mumbai.
- Mithila Hedge 2nd year, Direction & Screenplay Writing.
- Towards the Silver Lining won Best Film on family value in 62nd National Awards
- SRFTI students bag 4 awards in NSFA 2015
- SRFTI students bag 6 awards in NSFA 2014
- ‘Hide & Seek’ directed by Sreedevi Krishnan has been selected in ICFFI
- PAHADA’ directed by Niranjan Kujur, has been selected in the 44th International Film Festival of India 2013, Non feature film category
- ‘Towards The Silver Lining’ Directed by Bhabani Tamuli selected for 12th International Student Film and Video Festival of Beijing Film Academy (ISFVF)
- Venu Madhav Gajella,(Cinematography) has been selected as one of 24 participants for AFA 2013
- Hitesh Liya (Cinematography) participated in the internationa summer school VGIK, Russia
- 12th Batch Play Back