Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute (SRFTI), Peerless Skill Academy (PSA) & Ramakrishna Mission Math and Mission
Jointly Presents ~
10-week Short-term Foundation Course on
Digital Film Making
Commint Park, Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700094 (Near Peerless Hospital)
Course duration: April 06 to June 15, 2019; Saturdays & Sundays (except May 19); 40 Sessions / 20 Days
Class Timing: 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (lunch break from 01.00 to 02.00 p.m.)>
Medium of Instruction: Bengali
Eligibility: H.S. Passed and above of Indian origin.No Age Bar
Age Limit: No Age Bar
Mode of Admission & Preference:Strictly on First-Come-First-Served Basis and subject to Interview/Counseling session.
Course will be conducted only if minimum strength of 10 is reached in each discipline
Aim and Objective of the Course
1. Aimed to encourage Film enthusiasts to learn Digital Film Making / Screen Acting / Script Writing in the Districts of West Bengal and adjoining states.
2. Participants will Experience the Techniques of Film Making, Art of Screen Acting and Script Writing.
3. Hands-on and Minds-on Teaching by the Graduates from SRFTI-Kolkata, FTII – Pune, NSD -New Delhi and Film & TV Professionals.
4. Certificates to be Awarded by Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute. Wherever applicable certificate from NSDC will be provided.
5. We Welcome Students, Common Man, Sr. Citizens, Housewives and Film Enthusiasts to Learn Digital Film Making, Screen Acting & Script Writing.
|Serial No||Schedule of Events||Important Dates|
|01||Last Date of receipt of application||03.04.2019|
Rs. 18000/-. Payable in one installment. By Cash / Cheque / NEFT
How to apply
Application form available at Peerless Skill Academy, SRFTI. Can also be downloaded from the link below. Contact at the contact number or email at the contact details given below.
Assistance: Call 6290407816 / 9831112156 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for details