Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata
Three-week Short-term Hands on Foundation Course on
‘Digital Film Making’
(Direction, Script Writing, Cinematography, Editing & Sound)
Vidyasagar F P School, Alauddin Khan Bithi, City Center
Course duration: October 22 to November 10, 2018 (Closed on October 24 (Laxmipuja), November 06, 07 & 09 (Kalipuja, Dipavali & Bhaiphota), 10 am. to 5 pm. with one hour lunch break from 1 to 2 pm
Medium of instruction: Bengali & Hindi
Eligibility: For (10+2) students of Indian origin. No age bar
Strictly on First-Come-First-Admit basis and Application Form Scrutiny / Interview
For assistance call 9831112156 (SRFTI) / 9434475274 (Durgapur)
Aim and Objective of the Course
- Aimed to encourage Film enthusiast to learn Screen Acting /Film Making in the Districts of West Bengal
- Participants of ‘Digital Film Making’ will experience the process of film making. Participants of ‘Screen Acting’ will experience the magic of acting on screen
- Hands-on and Minds-on Teaching by the Graduates from SRFTI – Kolkata, FTII – Pune, NSD – New Delhi and Film & TV Professionals
- After Course Completion, Participants Can Choose Screen Acting or Film Making as Career Option
- This Course Curriculum, whether Technical or Aesthetic – as offered by SRFTI
- Certificates to be Awarded by Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute
- We Welcome Students, Common Man, Sr. Citizens, Housewives & Film Enthusiasts to Learn Acting & Filming
|Serial No||Schedule of Events||Important Dates|
|01||Last Date of receipt of application||01.10.2018|
Rs. 15000/- (to be paid in full at the time of admission)
Step 1: The candidate is required to collect application form from SRFTI on weekdays from 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m / mail firstname.lastname@example.org / whatsapp to: 9831112156 / download application form from the link below.
Download Application form
Please fill up the Application Form and submit positively on or before October 01, 2018 on Payment of Rs 15000 as Subsidized Course Fee thru Online / Demand Draft / Remittance / Cash Payment. Bank details are with the Application Form. One applicant can apply only for one course.
Demand Draft accompanied by the filled in application form is to be sent to the following address:
SATYAJIT RAY FILM & TELEVISION INSTITUTE
(Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt of India)
Biswa Bangla Sarani (EM Bypass)
Panchasayar (Near Ajay Nagar)
Kolkata – 700094
- Participants will be intimated by e-mail / mobile / phone about the confirmation of their admission.
- They will also get prior information regarding Class Routine and how to reach at the venue.
- Arrangements for lunch and accommodation, if needed, are to be done by the participants.
- Course Fee will be refunded if the admission is cancelled by SRFTI.