1st Merit List for Postgraduate Programme in Cinema
1st Merit List for Postgraduate Programme in Electronic & Digital Media
Important instruction to candidates for Admission 2018
The entire Admission Process is divided into two phases.
The first phase includes submission of the following:
- An amount of Rs. 92,675/- to be submitted online to SRFTI account. The account detail is given below:
State Bank of India, BBGB Branch, Account No: 10485372096, IFSC: SBIN0006789 The transaction id need to be sent to email@example.com for confirmation.
- Those who are yet not Graduate shall have to submit the final mark sheet / certificate of Graduation on or before 31st July 2018. The candidate shall scan and send the copy by email immediately after receiving the same. Otherwise his/her candidature will be cancelled and the next candidate will be called for admission. In such cases, the admission amount will be refunded deducting the admission fee of Rs.3,300/-.
- Those who have yet not submitted the OBC_NCL certificate as per proper format are advised to submit the scan copy of the same by email along with the transaction id. Otherwise his/her candidature will be cancelled and the next candidate will be called for admission. In such cases, the admission amount will be refunded deducting the admission fee of Rs.3,300/-.
- The selected candidates as per first merit list should complete the first phase of their admission by 09.07.2018. One candidate cannot take admission in two disciplines i.e. in ‘Three Year Postgraduate ProgrammeIn Cinema’ and also in ‘Two Year Postgraduate Programme In Electronic And Digital Media’ if he/she is selected in both. The candidate will be provisionally admitted only after completion of the first phase of admission.
The Second phase of admission will start only after the completion of the first phase. In the second phase, the candidates need to submit the following documents at the Tutorial Section in person before the session starts.
- Consent Form 3 year Postgraduate Programme in Cinema (Download Format)
- Consent Form 2 year Postgraduate Programme in Electronic & Digital Media (Download Format)
- Enrollment Form 3 year Postgraduate Programme in Cinema (Download Format)
- Enrollment Form 2 year Postgraduate Programme in Electronic & Digital Media (Download Format)
- Medical certificate (Download Format)
- Undertaking for hostel accommodation-3 year Postgraduate Programme in Cinema (Download Format)
- Undertaking for hostel accommodation-2 year Postgraduate Programme in Electronic & Digital Media (Download Format)
- Undertaking from the candidates under reserved category (Download Format)
- General Bond (Download Format)
- Anti Ragging Bond (Download Format)
All Affidavit/Bond/Undertaking should be submitted on separate stamp papers duly notarised.
Candidates who are presently enrolled as students in any institution affiliated to any universities/Institute or working as an employee in any organization will be required to produce a withdrawal/resignation certificate from the University/Institution/organization concerned at the time of 2nd phase of admission to SRFTI. A declaration will be required for ‘giving up the profession during the course’ for self-employed candidate. If they are unable to submit the same at the time of 2nd phase of admission, they may apply to the Dean for an extension of time. In any case, students who fail to submit such document will not be allowed to continue after one week of the commencement of the curriculum. Students will not be allowed to engage themselves academically or professionally in any educational / occupational institute or organization during their academic tenure. Candidates who are not students or employees have to give a self-declaration of the same.
The first phase of admission of the candidate is provisional. If the candidate fails to submit all the documents at the second phase within the stipulated date, the admission will be cancelled and a selective portion of the fees will be refunded to the candidate.
The candidates admitted to the first Semester should have at least 60% attendance of total classes held during the first month, failing which his/her studentship will be treated as cancelled without further notice.
The admission process is complete after completion of 2nd phase of admission.
The second merit list will be announced on 12.07.18 if any seat remains vacant.