ALL THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR IOC & INTERVIEW ARE ASKED TO REPORT THE TUTORIAL SECTION OF SATYAJIT RAY FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE, KOLKATA BY 9:30 AM ON THE DATE OF ORIENTATION
Certificates and mark sheets of the above-mentioned candidates will be verified at the time of Registration at SRFTI. Ineligible applicants or applicants who are unable to produce the original Certificates and Mark Sheets will automatically lose their candidature for IOC/Interview/Admission at any time in the process of selection without any notice.The candidates who have not received final mark sheet shall get time till 31st July, 2018 for submitting the same.
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERACTIVE ORIENTATION COURSE:
1. Admit card of the admission test.
2. All Original Admit cards and Mark-sheets.
3. Self Attested photocopies of all Mark-sheets and Admit Cards.
4. Copy of the application form.
5. Three stamp-size (2X2.5 cm) colour photographs.
6. Parents’/guardian’s income certificate or any one of the followings:
a. Copy of the Income Tax Return.
b. Copy of Form 16.
c. Copy of the Pay Slip/ Salary Certificate from the employer.
d. Income Certificate from local government.
9. Aadhar card is mandatory. In case one doesn’t have an Aadhar card or find any discrepancy in the Aadhar Card data, they can carry Photo ID card, which has the postal address, of the candidate (e.g. voter Id card, Driving address, passport etc.).
10. Original Caste Certificate (For SC/ST candidates) and two attested photocopies thereof. OBC-non creamy layer candidates will be required to produce original certificate along with two self attested copies of category certificates, issued after January 2018 by a competent authority in the prescribed format. Download OBC_NCL_CERTIFICATE from the above hyper-link. OBC candidates without NCL certificate will be considered as Ineligible candidate.