The department of Sound Recording and Sound Designing is equipped with state of the art equipment to prepare the students for meaningful contribution to the industry. The students enjoy the following facilities:
- Two Mixing cum music recording cum dubbing studios with surround monitoring facility (LARGE HALL)
- One music recording cum dubbing studio (Medium HALL)
- Five Digital Audio Workstation for Track Laying/Sound designing
- Mono & Stereo microphones for Location & Studio recording. Digital & Analogue mixing console with stereo and surround monitoring facilities.
- Nuendo and Protools
- Class room with surround sound previewing facility.
Industry exposure and (study tour) workshops, conducted by eminent engineers from industry.