Subhadeep Sengupta (1st batch: Sound Recording)
Won the National Award for Best Sound Recording for the film “Chitrasutram” (2011).
Also worked on the feature film “Chalo Let’s Go”, the documentary “Bom”, and many, many others.
Tapas Nayak (1st batch: Sound Recording)
Feature films made by Tapas as sound recordist include:
- Bheja Fry 2
- Kachcha Limboo
- Khule Darwaje (short film)
- Om Jai Jagdish
- Once Upon a Time in Mumbai( sound assitance)
Partha Barman (2nd batch: Sound Recording)
Won the National Award for Best Audiography for the film “Bishar Blues” (2006).
Among his feature films are:
- Dekh Tamasaha Dekh
- Kai Po Che
- Tukka Fitt
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (Dialogue Editor)
Pritam Das (3rd batch: Sound Recording)
Pritam had won the IIFA Award in 2011 for Technical Excellence and the Filmfare Award in 2011 for Best Sound Design for the film “LSD: Love, Sex, Aur Dhokka”.
Some of his other works include:
- Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl
- Wedding Planners
- Putaani Party
Hitesh Chaurasia (5th batch: Sound Recording)
Winner of prestigious V. Shantaram Best Sound Award for feature film “Gajar”
Working as an Independent Sound Designer with specialisation in Sync Sound Recording for features films, documentaries, shorts and TV commercials.
Awards/Film Festival Selection
Gajaar-Journey of the soul
- V. Shantaram Best Sound Award 2012
- DD Sahyadri Best Sound Award 2012
- Chitrapadarpan Puraskar Best Sound 2011
The Bright Day
- Won Best Film & Best Director award at South Asian International Film festival New York 2012
- Official selection at Toronto International Film Festival 2012
- Official selection at Calgary International film festival 2012
- Official selection for India Gold competition at Mumbai Film festival 2012
End of Love
- Official selection at Damascus International film Festival 2010, Syria
- Indian Panorama, IFFII 2012 Goa
- Official Selection at Busan International film Festival 2011
- 24th International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam 2011
- Official selection Berlin International Film Festival 2010
Chapter 3- SRFTI Diploma Film by Shrikant Agwane/ Sound Designer/2007
- Official selection Sehsuchte, Berlin 2008-
- Official Selection Asian Film Festival, Mumbai 2008
- Official Selection MIFF, Mumbai 2008
- Official Selection La sala, Naranja, Spain. 2008
Chachajani Ka Ghost- Mise-en-scene at SRFTI/ Sound Designer 2005
- Official Selection One Take Festival, Zagreb-Croatia 2008.
- Official selection CeC & CaC 2008 at IIC, New Delhi
- Official selection La sala, Naranja, Spain 2008
J.D. Jay Devan (5th batch)
Won national award in feature film section.
Ayan Bhattacharya (6th batch)
Won National award in non-feature film section
Avijit Roy (8th batch)
Won National award non-feature film section.
Moumita Roy (9th batch)
Won national award in non-feature film section.