1. Animation Cinema
3. Direction & Screenplay Writing
5. Producing for Film & Television
6. Sound Recording & Design
7. Writing for electronic & digital media
8. Electronic & digital media management
9. Videography for electronic & digital media
10. Producing for electronic & digital media
11. Editing for electronic & digital media
12. Sound for electronic & digital media
ALL THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR IOC & INTERVIEW ARE ASKED TO REPORT THE TUTORIAL SECTION OF SATYAJIT RAY FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE, KOLKATA BY 9:30 AM ON THE DATE OF ORIENTATION
Certificates and mark sheets of the above-mentioned candidates will be verified at the time of Registration at SRFTI. Ineligible applicants or applicants who are unable to produce the original Certificates and Mark Sheets will automatically lose their candidature for IOC/Interview/Admission at any time in the process of selection without any notice.The candidates who have not received final mark sheet shall get time till 3rd August for submitting the same.
The selected candidates as per first merit list shall have to take admission by 4 pm on the scheduled date of admission (mentioned above) by paying the full amount or can book the seat by paying the non-refundable admission fee i.e. Rs.3000/-. If vacancy remains, the second merit lists will be prepared accordingly till filling up all vacant seats and or available students. In case of booking of seat the candidate has to complete his admission by 3rd August 2017 by submitting the remaining fees along with all supporting documents, failing which, the 3rd merit list will be prepared based on vacancy on 4th August.
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERACTIVE ORIENTATION COURSE:
1. Admit card of the admission test.
2. All Original Admit cards and Mark-sheets.
3. Self Attested photocopies of all Mark-sheets and Admit Cards.
5. Copy of the application form.
6. Institute’s copy of Bank Challan.
7. Three stamp-size (2X2.5 cm) colour photographs.
8. Parents’/guardian’s income certificate or any one of the followings:
a. Copy of the Income Tax Return.
b. Copy of Form 16.
c. Copy of the Pay Slip/ Salary Certificate from the employer.
d. Income Certificate from local government.
9. Photo ID card, which has the postal address, of the candidate (e.g. voter Id card, Driving address, adhaar card, passport etc.).
10. Original Caste Certificate (For SC/ST candidates) and two attested photocopies thereof. OBC-non creamy layer candidates will be required to produce original certificate along with two self attested copies of category certificates, issued after January 2017 by a competent authority in the prescribed format. Download OBC_NCL_CERTIFICATE from the above hyper-link. OBC candidates without NCL certificate will be considered as Ineligible candidate.